I met my husband when I was 17. At the time, I had no clue we’d end up marrying 9 years later. He has been my rock. He has seen my good sides, my bad sides, and helped to keep me motivated with personal endeavors during the 20+ years we have been best of friends.
Kevin is truly one extremely talented guy; and so wonderfully grounded as a person with a gift of humor that keeps giving. From diaper bags, to mommy-and-me apron sets, to quilts, to inventing Mattress Masseuse, re-doing our entire “fixer” home, and making time to write & illustrate a children’s book, and still maintain his deep commitment to our daughters & I, I’d say he is quite the catch!
This catch of mine, is doing a wonderful collaborative book give-away with Sue (blog.sueparke.com)
Sue’s blog is wonderfully written. I thoroughly enjoy her honest approach and feel I can relate to her as a reader. Please visit her site and explore her stories. If you get a chance, please help by voting for her as one of the best Mommy blogs of 2014. You can vote several times.
This Friday, tune into Tree Swing Press @ Facebook to enter to win an autographed copy of “Oh, Sully!”, free of charge.
Kevin and I are such huge advocates of literacy and truly want children to be inspired to create their own books, and to enjoy reading. Please share this contest with your friends. This contest starts this Friday, August 15th and ends in one week. Winners will be announced Friday, August 22nd. at blog.sueparke.com, on Facebook, http://treeswingpress.com
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
* You must be awesome!
* You must be 5 or older to enter the contest
* Only one submission per person
* Publisher agrees to pay for the cost of shipping the autographed book
* To submit your entry for the contest, please draw/paint/or use other art media of your interpretation of an amazing whale on a grand adventure, and post to the Tree Swing Press FB page, by liking the page and posting your comment.
* Two winners will be chosen by a strict panel of children ranging from ages 4-9.
* No purchase necessary, unless you want an extra signed copy by an incredible author/illustrator and all around good guy.